The corona virus - business-related information
We collect business related information on the corona virus. This page is updated regularly.
Free webinar and digital advice
Skape - the Centre for Entrepreurs in Rogaland county - now offers a number of its courses as free web seminaries (webinar). The courses take place in the evening. Check out the Skape calendar for an overview of courses and registration.
Skape also offers consulting on Skype, Teams, Facetime or other digital platforms. This also applies to business assessments. All companies in the City of Stavanger are entitled to three hours of free advice from Skape annualy. Visit the Skape website for more information.
TV broadcasts from Stavanger Chamber of Commerce
Stavanger Chamber of Commerce, covering the Stavanger region, broadcasts on Facebook on a daily basis. The broadcasts are also published on their web site. In these broadcasts, they address how the corona virus affects the business community in the region, and provides tips and advice to businesses and employees. The broadcasts start at 9 a.m.
Useful links - mostly in Norwegian
- News from the Norwegian government
- Compensation scheme for culture, voluntary sector, and sports
- Korona theme page, NHO (Conferdation of Norwegian Enterprise)
- Corona theme page, LO (Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions)
- Corona theme page Virke (Enterprise Federation of Norway)
- Corona theme page NAV (Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration)
- Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority on corona
- Norwegian Directorate for Health and Social Affairs on corona