Book swimmingtime at Gamlingen
Gamlingen is open for a maximum of 26 visitors at the same time. All visitors has to book time to swim in a new booking system. You have to buy single tickets to use Gamlingen. Multivisit and season passes are not available.
Do not go to Gamlingen without a confirmation on your booking. Use your full name and adress when you reserve your swimming time.
- One outdoor pool, length 25 meters, depth two meters, temperature 28 degrees celsius
- One children's pool, temperature 32–33 degrees celsius
- One paddling pool, temperature 32–33 degrees celsius
- Three saunas: one for men only, one for women only and one joint sauna (Closed)
- One fitness room (Closed)
- Swimwear and accessories for sale
- Café, open every day from 11:00–18:00
- Infants, from the age of 0–3, free admission
- Children, from the age of 4–16, 45 kr
- Adults, from the age of 17, 85 kr
- Students and concessionary, 45 kr
Multi visit pass, ten admissions
- Babies, from the age of 0–3, free admission
- Children, from the age of 4–16, 360 kr
- Adults, from the age of 17, 680 kr
- Students and concessionary, 360 kr
Season pass, valid for six months
- Children, from the age of 4–16, 860 kr
- Adults, from the age of 17, 1 670 kr
- Students and concessionary, 860 kr
- Family, two adults and children from the age of 0–16, 2 255 kr
All children under the age of ten must be accompanied and under supervision by an adult who can swim.
- The ticket is valid for one and a half hour.
- You can buy a ticket until one hour before closing time.
- Everybody must put on a swimming cap before getting into the water.
- Babies must wear diapers suitable for swimming.
- Due to closing time, guests and visitors must exit the pool and fitness room at least thirty minutes before closing time.
- The fitness room can be used by those over the age of 16.
- You have to show a valid ID when you buy a discounted ticket.
- Season passes are personal. A picture is taken of you when you buy a pass.
- Family passes are personal for all members in the family. A picture is taken of each family member when you buy a family pass.
- If you become ill or injured over a prolonged period of time, changing the time of validity of your pass is possible. Contact the swimming pool directly and bring a doctor’s statement with you. No refund for a lost pass.
- There is a 25 kroner fee for the card itself when you buy an electronic pass.
- The first time you buy a multi-visit or season pass, you also pay a 25 kroner fee. You use the same pass when you renew your ticket. If you loose your pass, you will have to pay 25 kroner for a new pass.
- Some swimmingpools have replaced passes with an electronic wristband. A wristband is 75 kroner. If you already have a pass and would like to exchange it for a wristband, the fee is 50 kroner.
- Information about the Stavanger pass, for Stavanger kommune employees, can be found on Stavanger kommune’s intraweb.